When I started paddle boarding back in 2019 I wasn’t fussed about what got me out on the water, I just wanted to get out there. As I’ve progressed over the past few years I’ve become more aware of the need for greater stability and versatility in a board. I was in the process of looking at buying a new SUP when Riber invited me to join them as a brand ambassador. I received their Riber 322 iSUP to try out and it turned out it was the perfect next step in my SUP journey. Now I’ve used the board for a full summer I feel I know it well enough to feedback and review this piece of kit for anyone else considering a similar purchase. Here’s what you might need to know..
About the Riber 322 iSUP
The Riber 322 iSUP is compact, space saving board perfect for both beginners or progressive paddlers looking for stability and performance. At £349 the board package is a fantastic price setting you up with leash, adjustable paddle, camera mount and pump. It really is a good deal. The board itself has been designed to be light weight making it easy to carry on your back to the beach or other less accessible paddle spots. Despite being light weight the board is super sturdy and strong thanks to its fortified inner body providing a stiff and stable ride.
What works well?
- Great value
- Easy to transport
- Sturdy and strong
- Bright graphics – looks great
- Comes with everything you need to get started
Who is it for?
- Experienced riders looking for a light weight board
- Anyone looking for a good deal
Tips and Advice..
- I find the manual pump quite tricky to use. It’s not a bad pump but to get the PSI (pressure) as high as it needs to be I really struggle to do the last bit of pumping. I’d recommend investing in an electric pump, especially if you’re planning on solo paddles.
- Use my exclusive discount code ZOE20 to get an extra £20 off.
- Check out the full Riber range of products here.